Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
It’s surprising how many homeowners overlook the importance of quality cleaned carpets. Carpets serve an extremely important function in the household: they act as an air filter. As cool air moves in windows and beneath the door, soil and other pollutants find themselves trapped in the fibers of the carpet. This filtration soil builds up over time and will eventually need to be cleaned. Consider an air conditioner running with an extremely clogged filter, it’s not going to work very well. When pollutants aren’t contained within the carpet they are free to flow in the air. When pollutants are in the air the homeowner breathes them in as they walk through the room. All of this can be avoided by regularly cleaning the carpet.
Constantly vacuuming the floor is a lot of tedious work. On top of that, not all vacuums are capable of delivering the suction power required to remove the debris trapped in the carpet. The Neato XV-21 pet and allergy automatic completely changes the game.
The powerful Neato XV-21 comes equipped with a special detailed bristle brush, which is powerful enough to pick up that annoying pet hair and dander that other vacuums miss. The special high performance HEPA filter designed is included to maximize air flow and overall suction power. The new filter makes it capable for the vacuum to pick up more than three times the quantity of dust than the average vacuum with the average filter. Of course, the best thing about the XV-21 is that it's robotic and completely automatic. Owners can turn it on and go to town and they’ll return to a cleaned home.
The XV-21 is setting the bar by fusing together home cleaning and sophisticated robotic technology. It features a state-of-the-art laser-based positioning and location sensor. This helps the vacuum map the entire room into memory and then move in an efficient pattern around all of the obstacles. Included is the advanced Room Positioning System, which is used to create detailed floor plans when combined with the laser vision technology. The laser is used to see the surroundings, including physical obstructions like furniture, and the RPS technology uses this information to map out the room and then get it clean. As the robot is cleaning it may encounter new objects, which it then scans and adds to the map. This way it is constantly aware of its surroundings and changes in the surrounding.
The XV-21 is exceptionally well at handling corners, which has been a problem in the past for other robotic vacuum cleaners. The XV-21 approaches the corner while cleaning deep before backing up and then making a turn, rather than turning while cleaning. This allows for clean corners every time without any manual vacuuming required later. Why buy an automatic vacuum if they have to vacuum the corners themselves later?
Anyone considering an automatic robotic vacuum cleaner should look at the Neato XV-21. It is a shining example of what an automatic vacuum cleaner should be.
Features and Benefits of the Neato XV-21 All Floor Vacuum Cleaner
- Scuff-free navigation: At the vacuum's core is a centrifugal compression impeller that follows jet engine airflow principles. It creates sustained high-powered suction, allowing the Neato XV-21 to thoroughly pick up dirt and debris.
- Low-profile access: The robot's RPS technology constantly updates its internal map so it can accurately detect objects greater than four inches in height and carefully clean around them without damaging furniture and walls.
- Smart design and large dirt bin: The robot vacuum cleaner's low profile (less than four inches high) allows it to clean under beds, sofas, and toe-kicks in the kitchen.
- Self-docking to re-power: After completing its cleaning, it returns automatically to its base to re-charge itself. By utilizing the charging base, the robot is charged and ready to go when it's needed most
- Cleaning scheduler: With its easy-to-use interface, consumers can schedule the robot to clean every day, resulting in a more spotless home.
Improvements to Neato XV-21 vs Older models
- A new bristled brush to improve the pick-up of pet hair, dander and fibers and allows the vacuum cleaner to run more quietly than previous models, especially on hardwood floors.
- A new filter, which is cleanable and designed for long-term use, provides increased airflow and suction power that allows the Neato XV-21 to pick up and retain more than three times the fine dust particles of the company's standard filter.
- A new paint job, "Misty White with purple highlights."