The new Roomba 960 keeps going until the job is done, vacuuming an entire level of your home for up to two hours*, recharging as needed. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can start and schedule Roomba 960 from anywhere. Get the Smart, Simple, powerful Clean of Roomba 960.
Premium performance, multi-room coverage, Wi-Fi connected
Cleans all floor types
As it moves throughout your home, Roomba automatically adjusts to clean all floor types – including carpet, rugs, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors.
Up to 5x more power
The AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System loosens, lifts & suctions dirt with up to 5x more power than Roomba 600 & 700 series models. The spinning side brush sweeps along wall edges and corners.
iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
And with a full suite of sensors and a low 3.6″ profile design, Roomba can vacuum where dirt and dust hide, navigating around furniture and under beds, sofas and other hard-to-reach places.
Recharge and resume
Roomba 960 runs continuously for up to 75 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
Note: Tested in iRobot’s Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
Manage where your robot cleansThe included Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier features two modes to manage where your robot cleans. Virtual Wall mode keeps your robot in the rooms you want cleaned and out of the ones you don’t. Halo mode keeps your robot away from items you want to protect.
Enhanced iRobot HOME App
Clean and schedule anytime, from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App. Customize how Roomba 960 cleans, choosing from one or two passes and final edge clean. View Clean Map reports to see maps of the area cleaned. Plus, access tips and support, turn on push notifications, and more – all from your smartphone.
All Wi‐Fi connected Roomba vacuuming robots are now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. Simply ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot.
Ideal for homes with pets
Tangle-free brushes handle pet hair with ease. Their patented design reduces hair tangles and brush maintenance. The filter captures 99% of all allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 960 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 960 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
- Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 960 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
- Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. It also lets you choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans all floors types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® docking station between cleanings to recharge.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- Traps dust as small as one micron: HEPA-style Filter*** traps dirt, dust and allergens to help keep the air clean.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 960
- 1 Rechargeable Battery (75 minutes runtime)
- 1 Home Base Charging Station
- 1 Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Battery
Specifications: Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.25 x 16.5 inches Package Weight: 13.7 lbs. Robot Dimensions: 13.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height Robot Weight: 8.7 lbs. * Tested in iRobot’s Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary ** Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ systems ***The iRobot HEPAstyle filter uses E11 HEPA media which was tested to capture 99% of particles as small as 1 micron passing through the filter per IESTRPCC001.5 The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.