IROBOT MIRRA™ 530 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
Take the work out of cleaning your pool with the iRobot Mirra™ 530 Pool Cleaning Robot. Mirra uses enhanced robotic technology to deep clean pool surfaces and water, removing leaves, hair and dirt, as well as algae, pollen and bacteria as small as two microns.
Removes Large Debris And Small Particles From Pool Surfaces And Water
Designed to clean any type of in-ground pool, Mirra 530 lifts dirt, algae and bacteria off the pool floors and walls with a PVC scrubbing brush, including at the water line where oils and bacteria can build up. Just drop it in, press the CLEAN button and Mirra is off to work, pumping and filtering 70 gallons of water per minute – that's over a gallon a second.
- Self-Contained Vacuum, Pump And Filter System: Mirra requires no installation, so it works without suction lines or other modifications to existing systems.
- Active Scrubbing Brush: The PVC scrubbing brush is actively geared to the motors of the robot. This 4:1 gear ratio provides active agitation to the pool surface as the robot moves, allowing Mirra to scrub and lift dirt, algae and bacteria off the pool floor and walls.
- Pool Types: Mirra cleans any type of in-ground pool.
- PVA Wheels: These wheels give Mirra sponge-like traction on slick pool surfaces like ceramic or vinyl.
Offers Complete Pool Coverage, Cleaning Floor To Waterline And Everywhere In Between
Mirra 530 uses enhanced robotic technology, including iAdapt® Nautiq Responsive Cleaning Technology For Pools to size up the approximate dimensions of the pool, then chooses the optimum cleaning cycle for maximum efficiency. Mirra provides the most thorough cleaning by making multiple passes over the entire inside of the pool, navigating obstacles and climbing walls and stairs.
- Gyro Sensor: Detects when and in what direction Mirra has turned, allowing the robot to change direction and prevent the 60-foot floating power cord from getting tangled.
Makes Cleaning The Pool Easier Than Ever
Mirra 530 is the easiest pool cleaning robot to use and maintain, offering single push-and-play operation with the iRobot CLEAN button. When the job is done, two quick-drain valves on the bottom of the robot allow for fast draining and lightweight handling. It's easy to clean the debris out of Mirra's two, top-load filter canisters. Simply lift out the basket and open the trap door.
- Optional Large Debris Canisters: Choose large debris canisters for heavier pool clean-ups, including those in the fall.
- Optional Carrying Caddy: This makes it even easier to move Mirra from the pool to its storage area.