Yes! I will not tell you that the Roomba will clean 100% of your house like what other typical salesman will do. But I'm gonna be honest here.
The Roomba definitely works. But it differs among people as everyone have different expectations. And it depends on many other factors such as your floor layout, furniture types, carpet types and so forth.
Generally, I would say that Roomba is able to clean 80-90% of your entire floor aka the areas that you usually walk around.
Please don't expect the Roomba to clean every nooks and corners of the house and also very tight spaces, or even stairs. HAHA
Our belief in Roomba is that it should clean the floor areas of the house that we usually interact in.
Good thing to know is that some of our happy customers are actually the most OCD clean kind! They have literally become dependent on Roomba. *true story*
Yes, all iRobot products sold on our website is compatible with our local 220-240V. So you don't have to worry about using a transformers etc.
On top of it, we also provide a 3-pin UK plug for you. Free of Charge!
Don't worry. You will always be taken care of. You can also reach out to us via
numerous ways such as:
Our service centre is located at A-3-13(B), Dataran Cascades, No. 13A, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
This is why most customers choose to buy from us as provide 2 Years Warranty for select brands.
For the first year, we will claim warranty directly from the distributor/manufacturer itself.
For the second year, you will be covered directly by us, AutoVac Bot. We have experienced technicians to sort out any issues you might face.
Our website is fully secured by SSL, you can see the padlock icon at the top left of your browser address.
We also use reputable payment gateways for processing your payment such as Stripe, Paypal, and Billplz.
We accept all major credit cards such as Visa, and Mastercard, Paypal, and also FPX Bank Transfer.
As we are selling multiple brands, we are not Authorized Distributor for any particular brand as to keep our options as wide as possible.
The upside of us not being tied to any brand is that we are able to give you the best possible price in the market!
The Roomba is a dedicated vacuum robot. For dedicated mopping purposes, there is iRobot Braava.
Currently most of the robot vacuums that has Vacuum and Mop feature are usually China brands, such as Xiaomi, Roborock, Ecovacs etc.
The mopping function of those robot are meant as complimentary function. They do not clean as thoroughly as the iRobot Braava. It's more like a marketing gimmick to let you think you get more but not necessarily.
Our lowest price guarantee only benchmarks with prices set by Official Authorized Distributors.
IF *ahem* by any chance, you notice that our price is higher than the Official, kindly contact us and we will be sure to beat their prices.
We do not compare with prices set by marketplaces such as Lazada, Shopee, Taobao etc as majority are imports from overseas and do not provide warranty (98% of the time). The other 2% could be listing from us instead. HAHA